- The students participate in house-wise quiz competitions held annually.
- Debate competitions are also held featuring current affairs.
- Days of significance in the calendar are observed with fervor and enthusiasm.
- School outreach programmes concentrate on lending a helping hand to economically and socially backward children studying in the neighborhood govt. schools through Marian Service Wing.
All the students are encouraged to take part at least in any one of the following activities.
- Newsletter - Inculcates culture of reading and writing literary works.
- Science Club - Provides opportunity to apply the scientific mind wherever possible.
- Sports - Trains students in various sporting disciplines.
- Dance - Organizes dances for cultural events, and weekly dance class through daily practice.
- Music - Trains students in vocal and instrumental music.
- Eco-club - Arranges nature trips and is concerned with spreading awareness on nature.
- N.C.C. - Students can become a member of this group from Std. VIII.
Marian Service Wing (M.S.W.)
To create social responsibility and consciousness, students undertake various social work activities and fundraising programs. It is carried out under the leadership of the Principal, Vice-Principals and teachers.
- 700 students are given help every year for their studies.
- Visit to the slums and helps the children in their studies.
- Help the village children to develop Sports culture.
- Help Meals on Wheels' programme.
- Help the AIDS patients.